Your one stop shop for all the latest C.H.U.D. news, beats, rhymes, and video content. Check back often as the C.H.U.D.s are always plottin' and schemin', electronically.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Mic War Monday 3

Yo! Last week's topic was dogs and cats, and although I didn't mention cheetahs I did manage to rhyme Garfield with Marsha Warfield. Next week will be better, I promise.

MWM CHUD 2 (R3)

Dogs and Cats

I also prefer dogs over cats and feel as though I have made a strong case for dogs through the magestic nature of song...

D.O.G.S. (dominate order of genial species)

4 Comments:

Blogger shoontz said...

Well I can pat my cat at the Laundromat,
because I shoved her in a sack and I hit her with my gat!

And even though she was an intestine un-winder,
She might get hers done too if John Mcenroe finds her!

Or maybe Stradivarius, that fucking guy is ridiculous!
Must really hate a cat, to make him wana do that!

Dogz!

4:13 AM

 
Blogger Chud Two said...

Haha, sorry to hate on catz, it was really for the extra drama. They alright.

8:51 AM

 
Blogger shoontz said...

I can't fault you C2. Dogz have always got your back.

9:09 AM

 
Blogger Chud Two said...

Awesome, first chud. Dogs is really a hard rhyme, aside from logs. So props for rhyming it with Chud One.

10:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home