Your one stop shop for all the latest C.H.U.D. news, beats, rhymes, and video content. Check back often as the C.H.U.D.s are always plottin' and schemin', electronically.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

MWM ROUND 2

I know it's only Saturday but I can't wait for Mic Warz Monday. yyonderjohn suggested Pirates and Ninjas first, so that's what it's going to be this week, but I think Olympics is a good one for next week. Or maybe we'll end up having an Olympic Mic War on Tuesday. Anyway, check out my two freestyles for both ninjas and pirates on the same link and try not to get too bored when I run out of things to say about them.

Also, that's an original Chud 2 produced track, sampling the Lone Wolf & Cub movie! Thematic!

MWM CHUD 2 (R2)

NINJAS,PIRATES

CHUD TWOOOO

MWM CHUD 1 (R2)

My freestyle focuses on the request of Shoontz, the Olympics...

GOLD MEDAL FREESTYLE

2 Comments:

Blogger yynderjohn said...

Two thumbs way way up for the CHUDS!! Awesome raps. Next topic request for me is Cats vs Dogs. And if you can throw in a Cheetah line, Rachel would be happy :)

11:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHUD ONE ON FIRE AGAIN!!!

"Ya calves seizin up", yes yes yes!

2:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home